Frequently Asked Questions
KRABI ELEPHANT HOUSE SANCTUARY
- Change Clothes
- Swimming Suite
- Bag for the wet clothes
NoticeThere are shower rooms for visitors to change their clothes.
- Ao-nang, Klong Muang, Krabi Town, and Krabi Airport.
- In case, you stay in Railay area or other islands. We can pick you up at the nearest pier as below details;
Don’t be afraid to get wet during the raining season as you will be lucky with showering together with the elephants. Moreover, you will normally get wet with the bathing and mud spa activities in the package anyway.
Our elephants are friendly and no harm at all. We have mahouts along with their elephants all the time. However, the activities are doing in the green forest, the walking route could be difficult. The mothers might take care of themselves as well during forest trekking.
Online booking in advance is preferred due to limited on-site operation staffs and the locations are in the jungle, out of google map. Our online booking form request for the hotel and room number. Our van driver will pick you up on the booking date in the form you mentioned to us. We currently have 2 locations based on different programs you choose.
NO REFUND:ALL OUR PROGRAMS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE.
- Not enough funds on the card to complete the transaction.
- Some banks may reject a charge if the amount is high ($500+) and the credit card transaction without 3D Secure.
- CVV or card information is wrong – users often make mistakes when typing.
- Expired card