FAQ for Krabi Elephant House Sanctuary
- What do you need to bring?
– Change Clothes
– Swimming Suite
– Bag for the wet clothes
There is shower rooms for visitors to change their clothes.
Online Booking is prefer.
Online booking in advance is prefer due to limited on-site operation staffs and the locations are in the jungle, out off google map. Our online booking form request for hotel and room number. Our van driver will pick you up on the booking date in the form you provided for us. We now have 2 locations based on different programs your choose.
Online payment is secure.
We prefer online payment in order to guarantee and secure your booking. We offer World Class Standard Internet Banking from omise, Credit / Debit from omise and Paypal.
Omise – https://www.omise.co/
Paypal – https://www.paypal.com/
- I can’t find Krabi Elephant House Sanctuary’s location?
– We are not able to share our location at the moment as we will soon move to the new area which is bigger. Moreover, we limited number of visitors per day due to prevent the stress of our elephants.
Is pregnant woman is okay to join the programs?
Our elephants are friendly and no-harm at all. We have mahounts along with their elephants partners all the time. However, the activities are doing in the green forest, the walking route could be difficult. The mothers might take care of themselve as well during forest trekking.
- We do offer transfer in some area only.
: Ao-nang, Klong Muang, Krabi Town, Krabi Airport, Noppara Thara pier, Num Mao pier (for those who stay in Railay)
- No Refund : All our programs are non-refundable.
- Raining season :
Don’t be afraid to get wet during the raining season as you will be lucky with showering together with the elephants.
Moreover, you will normally get wet with the bathing and mud spa activities in the package anyway.
- Why some payment get rejected? This could be created by multiple reasons.
- Not enough funds on the card to complete the transaction.
- Some banks may reject a charge if the amount is high ($500+) and it’s a non 3-D Secure transaction.
- CVV or card information is wrong – users often make mistakes when typing.
- Expired card